Sweet Corn Dosa – Instant and without normal Dosa batter
Sweet Corn Dosa that is instant and without the need to have normal Dosa batter – sounds interesting? Yes, then read on. This recipe of sweet corn Dosa is an easy peasy one without the need for grinding any batter or fermentation of any sort. Uses just 4 main ingredients and it is done.
I have already posted quite a few sweet and baby corn recipes which you can find here. I haven’t posted much Dosa recipes here except for the chutney Dosa recipe which can be made with leftover coconut chutney. If you are interested to check out the recipe, you can click here. So, Dosa is quite a new comer to the blog and I hope you will like this instant Dosa 🙂
Preparation Method of Sweet corn Dosa:
Makes around 6 dosas
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 3 minutes
Sweet Corn Kernels: 1 cup
Besan/Chickpea flour: 1/2 cup
Rice Flour: 1/4 cup
Green Chilli: 1
Salt: to taste
Water: around 2 cups or as required
Oil: for the dosa
1. Blend sweet corn kernels and chilli to a fine paste. Take it out in a bowl.
2. Mix other ingredients except oil with the above paste. Add water as required so that the consistency is a little watery than the usual dosa batter.
3. Heat a tava. Pour a ladleful of batter and spread a little. Ensure it is little thick and is not spread much.
4. Drizzle oil around and cook on medium flame till one side turns golden brown.
5. Repeat same for other side.
6. Serve hot with chutney of your choice.
1. Rub tava with oil before you pour the dosa.
2. Ensure this is done on medium flame .
3. You can add finely chopped onions and also tempering of mustard seeds, cumin seeds etc to the batter