Chocolate Oats Milkshake
What do you do when you have a very bad craving of having something chocolaty? Either, eat chocolates or make something chocolatey. I have been gobbling down many chocolates everyday and today, the craving led me to make something refreshing to drink and hence, here it is : Chocolate Oats Milkshake.
A very simple and easy to make drink. I just mixed whatever I had at home and this was yummy. I really do not have much to write. Hence, I will move on to the recipe directly.
Preparation Method of Chocolate Oats Milkshake
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Chocolate : 2 cubes or as needed
Oats: 2 tsp
Apple: 4 slices without skin
Milk: 3/4 cup
Sugar: if needed
1. Blend apples, oats and chocolates with little milk to a smooth mixture.
2. Add remaining milk and sugar and blend again.
3. Garnish with chocolate shavings on top and serve cold.
1. I used hersheys chocolate. You can use any chocolate of your choice.
2. Cocoa powder can also be used. In that case, increase sugar as needed.