Chocolate Cheese Sandwich
Chocolate Cheese Sandwich: Yes, you heard it right. That is the recipe of the day. Chocolate and cheese is bliss. Wouldn’t all of you agree to that? I am sure I get a loud yes. Chocolate and cheese are two of my favorite ingredients that I can die for. After a good one week vacation at Singapore, all that is remaining is a truck load of memories and fun filled moments apart from a few chocolates that we got from there. So, that is how a sudden chocolate craving was satisfied this morning. When you would need something quick and instant to satisy your senses, just go ahead and make these. I assure you will be absolutely satisfied.
This is a quick 5 minute recipe. All that you need is some chocolate, a cheese slice and some bread slices. So, waht are you waiting for? Below is the recipe 🙂
Preparation Method of Chocolate Cheese Sandwich
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 minutes
Whole Wheat Bread Slices: 2
Cheese: 1/2 slice or more
Chocolate: 2 bite sized pieces grated
Butter: 1 tsp
1. Apply softened butter on the bread slices.
2. Sprinkle grated chocolate all over the bread slice.
3. Keep the cheese slice on top.
4. Close the bread slice with the other slice.
5. Melt butter on a tava. Place the bread and press well with a heavy vessel so that the slices stick together.
6. Toast till both sides are golden brown and the chocolate and cheese melts.
1. Chocolate and cheese quantity can be varied as per preference.