Been so busy with work that I am not even able to update anything here. Well, time for a long pending post. This recipe is a very simple recipe using capsicum. Can be accompanied with sambar rice or plain white rice. Makes use of paruppu podi aka dal powder. I love this one as it is my mom’s speciality and me being a paruppu podi fan can have it as many times as I want.
Capsicums – 3 medium
Onions – 2
Tomatoes – 2
Roasted Gram Dal – 3 tsp
Chilli Powder – 3/4 tsp
Salt – to taste
Oil – 2 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
2. Now, add onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
3. Next add tomatoes and cook till they turn nice and mushy.
4. Next add capsicums and saute till they are done.
5. Finally, add the powdered gram dal, chilli powder and salt. Mix well and garnish with coriander leaves.