One more guest recipe for the week!! If you have been searching for a good pair to your rotis/chappathis, your search ends here.Thanks to Mrs.Swathi Sandeep for this super yummy gravy recipe. She has used tofu instead of paneer making it a much healthier option. The photo by itself made me drool 🙂 This tastes great when paired with rotis, phulkas or pulaos. heading straight to the recipe.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Tofu – 200 gms
Onions – 3
Tomatoes – 2
Green Chillies – 3-4
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Fennel Seeds – 1 tsp
Oil – 3 tsp
Turmeric Powder – a pinch
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
Curd – 1/2 cup
Salt – to taste
Coriander leaves – for garnish
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add fennel seeds, chopped onions and green chillies/ Saute till onions turn golden brown.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and saute till raw smell leaves.
3. Add tomatoes and saute till they turn mushy.
4. Now add required salt, turmeric powder, garam masala and coriander powder.Mix well.
5. Add curd and sufficient water. Allow it to boil.
6. Finally add tofu, cover with a lid and leave it for 4-5 minutes.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.