Chilli Paneer… Delicious!!
If you are a mommy, am sure you try to cook keeping your kids choices as priority. The same happens in my case. My kid loves paneer. Literally in any form. So, I keep trying snacks and other varieties using paneer for him. This was the latest recipe done.
This is extremely easy and you can serve this as a party starter. Check out the recipe below:
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Paneer – 200gms
Onion – 1 finely sliced
Capsicum – 1 sliced
Soya Sauce – 1/2tsp
Green Chilli Sauce – 3-4tsp
Tomato Sauce – 3-4tsp
Salt – to taste
Oil – as required
1. Shallow fry paneer pieces in oil till they turn golden brown.Once done, transfer the pieces into boiling water to keep the pieces soft.
2. Meanwhile, heat little oil in a pan.
3. Fry onions till they turn transparent.
4. Now, add capsicum and saute for some time on high flame so that it remains crunchy and crispy.
5. Add the paneer pieces, sauces, required salt and mix well.